Hi all I'm Kate Finegan....another cyclist from Bendigo Victoria and have just been offered the great opportunity to ride with RACE for the rest of the 2011 road season.....So my first blog for team RACE....Spent a great Saturday afternoon with Kim in Geelong discussing personal goals, plans, and ideas as well as how this fitted in within with the team and its philosophy. Although I'm sure a lot of what I said may not have made sense as I was suffering from Jet lag (a severe 3 day long hang over without the enjoyment of the fun times that occur whilst drinking). I have no understanding of why each time I travel to Europe I am so much more affected on the flight back to Australia than when I go over there. The positive is that at least I had nothing too stressful to do for a couple of days on return to Australia.
So I'm halfway through my end of season break, and after 38 race days in 5 months being based in The Netherlands with many highs and lows, it is a well deserved rest, and I'm enjoying every moment of it. But give it another 2 days and I'll be itching to be back on the bike and start preparing for Honda women's tour and Shipwreck coast classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment